Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I just replaced the electronic control board #WP9756548 on

Customer Question

I just replaced the electronic control board #WP9756548 on my Kitchenaid range because the clock and oven stopped working. the new board did not help, but was able to display " EO -F2- ". What does that mean?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: KERI203PBS4
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The replacement part came from Appliance Parts Pro and as i watched their installation video they noted that to remove the protective film before installation. There wasn't any, which lead me to think it had been used or tried before
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 4 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

The error code you are giving is for a shorted out keypad itself. I would first trying to reinstall the connector to the new board from the keypad to make sure it is proper, if it still returns then the keypad will need to be replaced. If you need to order the touch pad you can click on the blue link to order it.

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 4 months ago.

I noticed that the question is still open. Is there anything else I can clarify for you so you may rate my service on this problem?