Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Whirlpool Cylypso GVW9959Kq0 Ser#CL3122602; While replacing

Customer Question

Whirlpool Cylypso GVW9959Kq0 Ser#CL3122602; While replacing the wash plate, I find that the instructions to to separate the balance ring from the basket indicates that there are three tabs and to use a flat bladed screwdriver. However on this machine there are no tabs but what look like three molded vertical setscrews. They don't turn. No Slots
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

The tabs are on the sides of the ring. The screws are where the ring is filled. See the attached page. Are you looking in the right area?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Kelly, Thanks Is OK. if i'd looked just 3 pgs further and there is a crud build up around them.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Ah, okay, nice work!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Please know that I am compensated by the site only after you offer a rating at the top of the page. It is my goal to provide 5 star service!

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions! Thank you so much!