John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a maytag maxima washer. the seal well stays filled

Customer Question

I have a maytag maxima washer. the seal well stays filled with water after wah cycles finish. we have a shedding dog and i think the draining holes may be clogged. I;ve tried the affresh cycles twice in one week without problem resolvement. What can I do?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: probably 2-3 years old. Is the model # somewhere on the Use and Care Guides?
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process
Customer: Okay...thank you , Pearl. What a [retty name!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I would like to...
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so. Thanks.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 29 days ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Do you have the complete model number of the unit please?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
where can i find it?
Expert:  Chas replied 29 days ago.

It is normally inside the door opening area, but I assume you cannot open the door can you? I thought you might have it written down somewhere.