Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a figidaire affinity dryer (Gas) Model LAQ67011KBO.

Customer Question

I have a figidaire affinity dryer (Gas) Model LAQ67011KBO. Just recently I set the dryer to 25 minutes quick dry and is shut off in about 40 seconds. the lights are still on the heat turned on but it just stopped. I have tried all the settings. I got it to work by pressing the on button for a while but it does not always last??? Help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Never done this before. The model # LAQ67011KBO Serial 4D94400658
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Someone said it may be the timer?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Bought it in 2009
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 29 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. It sounds like the problem may be with one of the thermostats or possibly the main control board. I noticed you said it is heating but it may not be getting a good read from the fuses and they will need to be tested. Do you happen to have a multimeter?

https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairHelp/How-To-Fix-A-Dryer/1-2-702174-/Frigidaire-Dryer-won-t-start-LAQG7011KB0