Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Just this morning, yes, rs2533w samsung refrigerator and

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: just this morning
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: rs2533w samsung refrigerator and freezer does not cool, Self diagnostic does not show any code
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: rs2533sw/xaa possibly 15yrs
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. So the first thing you will need to check is that the two fans are running as well as the compressor. We also are going to need to remove the back freezer panel by going through the inside of the freezer to see if the condenser coils are possibly frozen and if they are you will need to use a blow dryer to defrost it.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Condenser coils were not frozen. No fans are running (R,F &C), and no sound from compressor. I was able to get error codes from the panel.
R- FAN High or AC motor operation
COMP
F-FAN Low
C-FAN Low
Dispenser Heater
and Start and Exhibition mode infoI have removed back panel, cleaned out dust and and have access to the PCB
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 26 days ago.

That certainly sounds like a main control board problem to me. Nothing else would cause all of those things to fail at once so the problem is with the PCB board and will need to be replaced.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 26 days ago.

I was trying to find your part online but I am coming up empty so you may have to contact Samsung to have them send you a new board in the event you intend on fixing it. You can also check ebay as well sometimes brand new boards for older units are posted on there.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 21 days ago.

I noticed that your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were still needing assistance?