Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Maytag Bravo MCT Washer no power plug it in no lights

Customer Question

Maytag Bravo MCT Washer no power plug it in no lights nothing outlet good is there a reset somewhere was working fine in wash cycle then quit had a red light in lid lock
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: maybe 2 years old its a Maytag Bravos MCT
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possable i live out in country 55 miles to major city
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not to think of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
model #MVWX655DWD Serial # C52941072

Thanks for that information give me just a moment to pull up that model and get you the information you need.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Appliance we bought one year ago in August

using the tech data sheet I have provided below you will need to do test #4 on page 16 and test #1 on page 12 to figure out what component is at fault:

click here to open/download tech data sheet

Let me know what you find and if you run into something you need help with, in the meantime please read below

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?