Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

We have a Maytag centennial washer that goes through two

Customer Question

We have a Maytag centennial washer that goes through two wash cycles on each wash. We have unplugged and used the reset, but the washer continues with this problem. what is the problem
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is approx. 4 years old. I guess the unit is a centennial.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I think not
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Maytag centennial MVWC3008W0

Thank you for that information give me just a moment to pull up that model and get you the information you need, thanks.

The only thing that can cause the unit to go through two wash cycles is the main board, it will have to replaced to fix the issue.

Washer Main Machine Control Board Assembly

Part #: W10582039 - click here

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am good. please stop with the emails

will do, thanks.