John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a maytag commercial washer and determined for abut 6

Customer Question

I have a maytag commercial washer and determined for abut 6 months and I dint they keep our clothes clean. May times there are still folks in the kids socks dirt on their uniforms and noting as worse as all the lint that covers all of out hard clothes. There has to be a way to add water to this cycle toget it close to a rinse, I don't know that it will ever become a true washer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 6months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Laundry?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your Maytag? Also I am having a hard time understanding exactly what you are asking? Are you saying that it has never cleaned correctly or that it has not been cleaning recently?