John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a GE Profile bottom drawer freezer refrigerator that

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile bottom drawer freezer refrigerator that has started a click click like a clock sound from the back and I can't get it to stop. What could it be?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I do not know the model. Only says GE Profile on the front. The appliance was here when I bought the house and was not used very much before I bought in 2015. It has to be 10 yrs or less, and not used much as the house was empty. I have no paperwork or booklet with it. How could I find the model?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. I am a widow and senior citizen. I need to find a fairly priced repairman around me.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What could be causing the refrain. to keep clicking, and can I stop it? I need to find a repair person who will come soon as the clicking is loud and nerve wracking.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The model number is ***** on the refrigerator ceiling or high on a side wall.