Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

F2 error code on LG ptac, LP073CD3A, I am a service tech

Customer Question

f2 error code on LG ptac
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: LP073CD3A
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am a service tech yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The F2 error means there is an error with the indoor coil thermistor. It is probably out of range, a pretty common issue. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The sensor is mounted right on the front of the evaporator coil, behind the front panel. See attached page.

See 230A in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please know that I am compensated by the site only after you offer a rating at the top of the page. It is my goal to provide 5 star service!

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions! Thank you so much!