Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a haier wine cooler model BC112G. Recently, it has

Customer Question

I have a haier wine cooler model BC112G. Recently, it has displayed a "LL" on the temperature screen and has been forming ice on the tubes in back of the appliance.
Q: what is the issue? How can it be fixed?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

That error means that the temperature inside is too cold. That would also be supported by the ice you see on the coolant lines in the back. Does it seem to run a lot and be too cold inside?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it is running a lot and temp does seem colder than usual.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Okay, so the issue is likely that the relay is stuck closed, keeping the compressor running. If it was sensor related, it would be giving a different fault code. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

In the diagram at the link below, number 15 is the board I believe you will need.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy replacement.

Please know that I am compensated by the site only after you offer a rating at the top of the page. It is my goal to provide 5 star service!

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions! Thank you so much!