Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I purchased a Florida home with an outdoor kitchen Jenn Air

Customer Question

I purchased a Florida home with an outdoor kitchen Jenn Air downdraft gas cooktop model CG100 that works but id like to replace it.. do you stock them?? if not what model do you stock that is comparable..>>>
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1989 CG100
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I plan to purchase myself but pay an expert to remove old one and install new, comparable cooktop
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its a downdraft, natural gas, I can have my installer cut the hole larger if necessary to fit a replacement cooktop.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

There is no replacement for that unit. Jenn Air only has a couple gas downdraft models available, see the attached picture.