Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Are you real or AI? So an AI? 2 months, If possible, It's a

Customer Question

Are you real or AI?
JA: I'm an assistant to the appliance technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: So an AI?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 2 months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's a DD603, it flashes red and beeps, and the motor runs constantly no water is flowing. It just keeps running
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Dishwasher is not operational as a result
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

That means water is in the flood basin. If water leaked into the flood basin on the unit then it trips the flood sensor and runs the pump. Here is a video to assist in getting that repaired.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!