Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a HotPoint dryer model #nvl333eyoww that will not

Customer Question

I have a HotPoint dryer model #nvl333eyoww that will not heat to dry the clothes
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: We've had it about 15 years. It's a HotPoint. Model number is ***** Serial number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Possibly
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Typically on that unit this will likely be a burned out heater. Here is a link to the heater and a link to a video to help you check and replace it.

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!