John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I would like to turn a normal washing machine into a coin

Customer Question

hi, i would like to turn a normal washing machine into a coin operated washing machine.
i have already purchased a coin timer control box which gives power to it and it works. but i want to remove all the buttons on the machine and control it with a coin box. could you pls tell me how is it possible? i have already seen someone do this in my city and can send you pictures for ref if required.
hope you could help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Please go to www.whiglobal.com, or google PWS LAUDRY PRODUCTS for information on the subject.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where is the reply m8?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The link shows me no details for what I need? Could u pls check? I can't understand what's all that about and not related to my query?
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

If you purchase one of the coin acceptors, you will get instructions on how to install and wire it into your washer. I can't find any instruction videos on the subject online. Whatever company you purchase from has technical help available, as well.