Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have an over the range Tappan microwave TMV151FS. THE

Customer Question

I have an over the range Tappan microwave TMV151FS. THE DISPLAY READS -SE- and none of the control buttons respond.
Can it be fixed?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

That error means that the keypad membrane on the unit has a internal stuck key so it is shorted and needs to be replaced.

Membrane

Part #:(###) ###-####- click here

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?