Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a maytag refrigerator model mfi2569veb3. The fan and

Customer Question

I have a maytag refrigerator model mfi2569veb3. The fan and motor will not turn on, and the refrigerator control panel has no display. If I press any of the buttons on the control panel, all panel lights come on in unison. What part could cause this?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I purchased it in 2011. Model number mfi2569veb3
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All lights inside the fridge work, and I've tried the control panel reset, but the panel only displays all the lights when you depress each button.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Which fan / motor is not running you have more then one?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The condenser fan and the compressor are both not working, and also the front control panel.

ok you say that you have tried the control panel reset !! what did you do to reset it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Initially, I unplugged the fridge for ten minutes, and reconnected to see if the panel would reset. It did not. Next, with the fridge doors open, I pressed the door alarm button, while holding the door alarm button I pressed the freezer temp down button. Finally I released the door alarm button and continued to hold the freezer down button for 3 secs. The panel did not display PE. The only response that I get from the panel is that all the lights, and displays on the panel light up each time I depress a button.

along with the PE did you also get 00 or 0000?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It never displayed pe. The display was blank.

sorry I went back and read your post again You did say it DID NOT show PE .

My mistake.

Ok so if the unit will not even run a diagnostics and you have some components that are not running then your issue is the main High voltage control board on the rear of the unit .It will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Board/WPW10312695/1876388?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=w10312695?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me!

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time
Please remember to rate me!

I see you have not rated me as of yet!