Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Yeah my Bosch nexxt won't start, Bosch nexxt premium 4 years

Customer Question

Yeah my Bosch nexxt won't start
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Bosch nexxt premium 4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I replaced the water drainage pump and put it back together and now it won't start
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay thank you

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Does it light up or do anything?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yeah all lights are on start pause light is blinking

DId you double check the door switch/latch wiring?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I didn't do I need to take either whole front panel off again?

I would remove the top and the console and check it I bet it is unplugged.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Does it get unpluggedt from the circuit board or the actual switch

It can from both ends

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I pulled the top panel off and pressed the button and it started. Do you have problems with the wires getting pinched from the top of the circuit board

Yes that can happen or something may have been loose, it happens...Bosch units can be finicky

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All connections are good and washer will not start I got it once but will not duplicate again

I would check the wiring either you have a break or a bad connection there for sure.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Took main pink connections or going to circuit board. Cleaned and put dielectric on it and it is working now thank you for your help

Great!

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving,