John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I just found a rectangular plastic piece in my dishwasher,

Customer Question

I just found a rectangular plastic piece in my dishwasher, partially melted on the drying element, with part number PP-TD20/TEO on it. Looks like it came off the pipe attached to the top rack, where the water supply hose inserts into the plastic housing to supply water to the rotating washer element.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Its a Maytag. I didn't check the model number and I did not run a diagnostic test cycle.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Looks like I just need to snap the replacement part back into place, so I would say yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'm not sure where this part came from, but I don't know where else it would fit.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Can you please grab me that model number it should be located on the inside of the door.