Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Frigidaire dishware is not working, its allowing me to

Customer Question

Hi, frigidaire dishware is not working, its allowing me to select the cycle, the green light is dispalyed, but when i select 'hi temp wash' or 'start its not working
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its a little over 5 years old and the model number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on what the work is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, thats the problem i have with the dishwasher
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

If some buttons work and others do not respond on your touchpad, then your touch control panel has failed. You can try to reset power to the dishwasher to see if the electronics will reset. If the electronics won't reset then below is a link to the touch control panel you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 25 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?