Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Is there a reset button or code for the Wolf DD36 downdraft?

Customer Question

is there a reset button or code for the Wolf DD36 downdraft? we cannot get anything to operate...
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1.5 years old Wolf downdraft DD36
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

There is no reset button on that unit, you may have a control issue on the unit or possibly a power issue to the unit. I would check the power to the unit and then if you still get no response you likely have a control issue 100%. The unit is a bit complicated so you may need a tech out.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!