Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I was just trying to figure out why my Frigidaire affinity

Customer Question

I was just trying to figure out why my Frigidaire affinity turned off with the E61 code. :(
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it is as simple as unplugging and plugging back in-but no, not if it is anything more than that.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag should be around the opening where the clothes are loaded.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not home now. I will be at 2:30.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

That will be fine, just reply when you can.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Sorry for the delay, I have several questions I am working on.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Model FASE7073NA2
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

See the attached page. That is a heater circuit error. If wiring between control and element is good the control is likely faulty. Do you have a meter to perform any electrical testing with?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't but I can have one of my technicians do an electrical test tomorrow. What exactly is he testing?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Just that the wiring between the control and the heater is intact and that the heater is not shorted. Most of the time it is a faulty relay on the control board and the board must be replaced.

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions!

You deserve 5 star service! I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!