Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a GE 30" Free standing electric double oven

Customer Question

We have a GE 30" Free standing electric double oven convection range. Can we safely use the square copper pans now being offered online? Thanks for your help.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchased in December 2015
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: We just want to use a square copper pan as advertised on tv.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes. Will the stove top be damaged if we use the copper pan?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

They will work fine and will not damage the top on the unit unless you drop them on it and break the top they will be great!

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied thank you.