Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

WHERE IS THE MODEL # OF MY jENN-AIR, 9 YEARS OLD, IF IT IS

Customer Question

WHERE IS THE MODEL # OF MY jENN-AIR
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 9 YEARS OLD
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: IF IT IS EASY TO REPLACE THE CONTROL UNIT
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: TOUCH SENSOR NOT ABLE TO ADJUST - FRIDGE IS TOO COLD WATER IS FREEZING IN THE LINE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Normally the model is on inside refrigerator side panel or ceiling when you open the refrigerator door. Check there.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nope wife removed it?

Then it would be really hard to say you may be able to get a part number off the board possibly or do you have a picture of the unit and control to upload I might be able to help.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied thank you.