John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an Electrolux induction range. About a year ago I

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux induction range. About a year ago I started getting the F14 error code. I had a repairman come out to resolve the issue. He replaced the Board relay (316443916), the Board Power UIB (316576452), and the Controller, Electronic ES630). The oven would come on, heat up and tken beep and display the F14 code. Is there anything else that can be done?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model is EW301S65JSB. The ID tag says November 2011
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I don't think so. Unless it is something simple.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Was it recently repaired?