Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I've emptied the drain pan on my Blomberg dishwasher after

Customer Question

I've emptied the drain pan on my Blomberg dishwasher after it was stuck on flood mode. The filter was cleaned. It still seems to in flood mode, is there a float that might have stuck?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Yes there is a float under the unit that may be stuck up you should get to it and make sure it is back down or that will occur.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is this float accessible? I haven't turned it over yet and was wondering if it was under a panel or not.

It is not super accessible you have to slide the unit out and remove a side cover to get at it