Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I had a question regarding my KitchenAid dishwasher? When i

Customer Question

Hi Pearl! I had a question regarding my KitchenAid dishwasher? When i push the button to turn on the dishwasher, the dishwasher doesn't turn on.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The dishwasher is about 13 years old, I did find a number on the dishwasher. The number is(###) ###-####
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, I wanted to do some research and find out if it is worth it to fix or just buy a new dishwasher
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I work @ Yankee Mini Storage and I'm the manager and the dishwasher in my apartment doesn't work and my supervisor has asked me to do search and find out is my management company needs to pay to get the dishwasher fixed or just purchase a new dishwasher
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 month ago.

Being that old a unit I would replace it. But, if you wanted to fix it, then the control board will need to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.