Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a frigidair ffpt10f3mm refrigertor and lighten took

Customer Question

I have a frigidair ffpt10f3mm refrigertor and lighten took it out so I got the 3 main electric parts that is needed to fix it, a cap. and a starter and a over load protector
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: I bought it in 2009
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the problem I have is where the wires plug into the starter there is one side with 2 places for wires to plug into it and I need to know which 2 plug into the same side the shite is on the bottom but I need to know if the gray wire or blue wire go on the same side as the shite wire is on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

What is the part number of the started that you have ?

I need to make sure that you have the correct part first.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I bought the parts from appliancepartspros.com the capacitor no: ap5645345 the starter part no: ap5628466 the overload protector part no: ap5628650 there is 2 wires from the cap. going to the starter a gray one and a blue one, there is a white one coming from the cord, and there is 2 sides to the starter one side has 2 places for wires and one side has a place for just one wire, the side that has the 2 places, on the bottom of the starter is where the white wire is located, what I need to know is, does the gray or blue wire go on the top of the starter right above the white one on the same side. this is for a frigidaire ffpt10f3mmo refrig.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no

Ok the blue wire goes on the same side as the white wire the grey goes on the opposite side of the start device.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK thanks that is what I needed

Glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time