Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

We have JennAir s, we have JennAir slide in range model S176

Customer Question

We have JennAir s
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: we have JennAir slide in range model S176 with radiant cartridge A121 or A140 per manuals. Can we replace with JEA8120ADB?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Yes that will work and the one I linked below will work as well

Stove Cartridge Assembly A122BA - click here

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?