Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I HAVE A MAYTAG STOVE AUQUALIFT ,,, WE LEFT TO GO TO CHRUCH,

Customer Question

I HAVE A MAYTAG STOVE AUQUALIFT ,,, WE LEFT TO GO TO CHRUCH , WHEN WE CAME BACK IT WAS BEEPING AND IS STUCK IN A ERROE CODE OF F2E0 ,,,, WHAT CAN I DO ?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: ABPUT 5 YRS , MAYBE A LITTLE MORE
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: IF POSSIBLE
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO ,,, I HAVE PUT A HEATING ELEMENT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO ,,, SO I HAVE BEEN IN TO IT AND HAVE TOOLS HA HA
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The F2E0 error is an error with the keypad/user interface and implies a stuck key error, try killing power to the unit at the breaker or unplugging it for about 5 minutes restore power if the error continues, give me the full model number and I will give you the replacement part number that needs replacing. In the meantime please read below:

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?