Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

How to defrost Frigidaire gallery frezzer model #

Customer Question

How to defrost Frigidaire gallery frezzer model # fghg2344mf3.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years old, Frigidaire Gallery
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: hope so.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: have it defrosting using control panel.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

To initiate manual defrost press and hold, for 5 sec. FF(+) and FF(-), (d) and (f) will be displayed, but if there is an issue with the defrost system like a bad defrost thermostat or heater, its not going to go into defrost.

r

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you.

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?