Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

What does cl mean on my washer, I think the model #is

Customer Question

what does cl mean on my washer
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I think the model #is 0QSCO22941 not really sure how old I bought it 6 months ago was supposed to be new
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: well I just need to clear it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really I could really use a booklet on it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

CL means that your washing machine’s CHILD LOCK is ON. On most models the if you hold down the Temp and Options at the same time for 3 seconds it will turn it off, if that does not work I will need the model number of the washer the number you listed is not the model number, open he door on the washer and on the door frame you will see a tag that has the model number and serial number listed, thanks.

In the meantime please read below:

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you.

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?