John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My gaggenau oven BO250 is on self cleaningPyrolysis for just

Customer Question

my gaggenau oven BO250 is on self cleaningPyrolysis for just on 30 0dd minutes but is now beeping every couple minutes Manual does not help Am I doing something wrong please assist
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: OVEN IS BO250/251 according to manuaul estimate4years old Did have issue 2 years back with child lock not being released & had a technician work on for a day
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if its not too complicated
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: update on beeping, occurs every 10 secondsdisplay on as shown in manual forpyrylsosis but oven light is out hourglass icon lefthand side shows 00:00
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. Did your unit go into self clean mode at all?