John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Will there be a charge for this? Pearl, I don't think that

Customer Question

will there be a charge for this?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Pearl, I don't think that you answered my question; is there a charge to consult with you?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how much will this consultation cost if your suggestion solves my problem?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I have a Maytag MDB-9 front load dishwasher, when in operation there is a rotating clicking. I looked inside the machine and saw nothing out of the ordinary except the spray arm seemed loose.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model MDB-9 it is 10 years old without any problems. My wife said she didn't start using the machine until 18 months ago
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to depending on the complexity of the repair
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Is the clicking from inside the tub or below, can you tell?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how much will this cost?
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

YOU set the question value at the start of the posting. I can't see what you chose.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did not choose a form of communication and I do not want to have a final bill that is more than the $28 I have paid already. If this question is not something you can answer please send me back to the CSR.