Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have an old Magic Chef fridge MCBR415S. Need a parts list,

Customer Question

I have an old Magic Chef fridge MCBR415S. Need a parts list
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Magic Chef is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: MCBR415S is the model number.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Have to replace the freezer door seal. How to remove the old and install the new?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

I could not find any online or other parts supply house that carry parts for that unit, most likely because they do not make replacement parts for those cheap units. However I was able to locate a perfectly good freezer door for that unit that has a good seal intact on ebay, so you can just buy the entire freezer door and replace the whole door very easily for 59.00 with shipping. click here for to order part

********************************************************************************

The only way I am compensated for the time I spend on the site helping is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.