John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have washing machine Bosch Logiixx 8 Varioperfect and we

Customer Question

We have washing machine Bosch Logiixx 8 Varioperfect and we inadvertently pressed some button after washing cycle started and then display message F23 has appeared It does not allow to press any other option and there is a lot of H2O inside machine!. After checking manual F23 says to call after sales service and of course it is closed t ill 9 am Monday. Can we book Bosch technician- Melbourne metropolitan for Thursday Nov 3 unless you can suggest something simple for us to do as we are not DIY. My wife's mobile no(###) ###-####and email is vlester @ bigpond.net.au/ vlester @swin.edu.au We cannot do without operating washing machine. Cheers!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model? Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: 4 years old Bosch Logixx 8 Varioperfect
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No we need Bosch technician!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?