Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

The normal wash cycle button won't stop flashing, so why

Customer Question

The normal wash cycle button won't stop flashing, so why won't it start my dishwasher?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

The normal wash button flashing means that your dishwasher thinks the normal wash button is stuck. Try to rub the button with your thumb and reset power to the dishwasher at the circuit breaker. If it still acts up, the entire touch control panel would need to be replaced to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is no normal wash button. It's aturning handle that is turned to different positions where normal is one position.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

you just said

QUOTE "The normal wash cycle button won't stop flashing" Now you're saying it does't have a button.

What is the model number exactly? and please explain your problem clearly.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't afford that. I am in for a free trial.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When can I get in touch with an expert on this specific machine ?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your unit?