Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

WHIRLPPOOL WASHER CHANGED ELECTRONIC BOARD AND GOT F99 ERROR

Customer Question

WHIRLPPOOL WASHER CHANGED ELECTRONIC BOARD AND GOT F99 ERROR WFW9470WW01
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

The F99 error means that the user interface does not match the control board, you need to double check the board you put in with the model and serial number as you may have the wrong board.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ITS THE SAME BOARD

What part number is ***** the old board?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
461970253083
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
did I see that part number