Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Iam having trouble with the pannsl that works my clock and

Customer Question

iam having trouble with the pannsl that works my clock and my oven.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: modelffgf3015lbd frigidaire 5 yrs old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i cant get the oven to go over 260
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

If you can't set the oven for more than 260, it means that your unit has went into ºC from ºF for some reason. To switch it back, press and hold BROIL for up to 10 seconds until F or C shows up on the screen. Use the up and down arrow pads to change to ºF. Then just wait and the oven will show the time of day once it saves your setting.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?