Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

How do I replace the inner oven glass on a Whirlpool Wall

Customer Question

How do I replace the inner oven glass on a Whirlpool Wall Oven, Model
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: WOS51ECOABO2, it was purchased in 2014. We have the glass, just don't know how to replace it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, we would like to. We have the door off the oven and the broken glass cleaned out. We also have the glass packet removed from the oven door. What next?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The inner glass shattered while using the Premium Clean Cycle - about 45 minutes into the cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Can you please double check the model number for me so I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Model WOS51ECOAB02
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Have you already found the glass you are replacing it with?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We bought the glass from Whirlpool and it was delivered today. We have the door off and the glass assembly is out. We did not order the total assembly because only the inner glass shattered.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We have a diagram of the door with oven assembly but don't know how to install the glass panel. Can you help us at all or should be contact a service technician.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks. Could you just refund our payment and we will contact a service technician tomorrow.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I will send this in for a refund.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You did not answer the question but referred me to another appliance technician. You sent a diagram which is so small that I cannot see it. Please tell me what my charges are.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I said i would send this in for a refund so there will not be any charges. I apologize if you did not feel the diagram was big enough I could have made it bigger but I have sent this in to be fully refunded.

http://c.searspartsdirect.com/lis_png/PLDM/W1403088-00003.png