Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

Just installed new fgew3045kfb wall oven, takes forever to

Customer Question

just installed new fgew3045kfb wall oven, takes forever to come to temp, only 125 degrees after 10 min, possible problem? could possible cause be one leg of power missing?
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: no, just took it out of the box.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I am an old sears tech.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: is the power ok, all lites, and fans work.
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process
Customer: so, should I verify my 240 volts fist?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 month ago.

This sounds like the oven temperature sensor is at fault. You will need to replace it.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open, do u need more help? Please remember I only get paid for helping you when you rate me 5 stars at the top of your page. Please do so now, Thanks.