RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

Looking to replace our Microwave in our Travel trailer Model

Customer Question

Looking to replace our Microwave in our Travel trailer Model #MR1031WB Is this model still Available ????? If so where can We purchase one. WE live in Northern Indiana. Thanks Denny
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Samsung Model #MR 1031WB
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Let me check into this for you and see what options are available. Respond shortly...

Robert

Expert:  RJ replied 2 months ago.

OK

So this model is obsolete, matter fact there is a recall on this unit, pretty much they were turning ON by themselves, click HERE to read some info on it, might be possible if yours had the same issue it might be covered under warranty, you would have to contact a local RV shop to see if that is even possible, I just wanted to point that out, you may be aware of this already.

Since this model is obsolete you will need to put another model in if it is not covered under the warranty, I got the specs for you so you can look and pick one out.

The height is 13 3/8 the width is 20 1/2 and the depth is 14 1/8.... 1000 Watt power output......

Let me know if you still need more help on this...... Robert