Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I cant get the end pieces off the upper rack of my ge

Customer Question

I cant get the end pieces off the upper rack of my ge dishwasher, according to them they're not meant to remove but you can't clean the filter without opening a line behind the upper rack
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years pdwt380v00ss
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Im hoping to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Do you have instructions on how to remove this type of endcap? Maybe noted with replacement parts - Ive been warned they often break when removing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

This should help

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!