Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

D, we just installed oven the displays work the loven light

Customer Question

d
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: we just installed oven the cook displays work the loven light is on but
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: oven will not heat.It is brand new.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: model #w0s51ES4EB00 serial #D63408860
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the cook display lights up the oven light work but does not heat on cook or broil,,
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

If you are getting no heat at all in any setting, then either you have a bad control board or the oven isn't getting 220 volts between the 2 outside power wires. Test power between the 2 outside power wires going to your oven at the terminal block on the oven itself. If you have 220 volts, call warranty because something came faulty from the factory. If you don't have 220 volts between the 2 outside power wires, then that explains why the oven isn't heating.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please cancel this as I was on the wrong web site. Do not charge my credit card
This was sent in error//////
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

have a nice day.