Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I HAVE A FRIDIDAIRE ELECTOUX GALLERY SERIES OVEN THE HAS A

Customer Question

I HAVE A FRIDIDAIRE ELECTOUX GALLERY SERIES OVEN THE HAS A VENT FAN THAT CONTINUES TO RUN CAN THE VENT FAN BE DISCONNECTED SINCE WE HAVE ANOTHER STOVE?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

If it's the "vent fan" and not the cooling fan that is running, then yes that can be disconnected if you have a different vent above the oven. But if the cooling fan is the part that is running, that cools your electronics down and there is a problem that needs to be resolved if the cooling fan is running.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?