Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I need the installation specifications for my new GE gas

Customer Question

I need the installation specifications for my new GE gas range
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your gas stove?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
model JG5(OR S)750SEF355 SERIAL #LF195793P
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK I need the installation specifications for my gas range, as my contractor ignored the tile we asked him to use behind the stove and used what he said was fire proof wood which is now scorching!! He refuses to address this issued so the building permit office told me to get this specifications and write to the contractor's licesening board.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please help me
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Just a moment while I try to pull up your information for this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
where are you? I got no response on my phone except you cannot call me right now. Are you real? Why can't you answer me here?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I received a message that you cannot call me right now and I can get no response from you online are here except I'm sorry we can't call you right now. Are you real? Am I getting ripped off here?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What is going on here? Stop sending me that text message that you cannot call me I understand this, but I need your help now!
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I am real I have replied a couple times. I was trying to pull up your information but sadly I am unable to find it. I will open this up to other experts to see if they have it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok I can wait
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you're telling me I won't hear from you within 24 hours?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please answer me I'm all done I want to go to bed
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you mean you will get back with me within 24 hours?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello I am Joel and I see the expert that was helping you before has opted out of the question so I will be glad to help you, I have uploaded the complete set of installation specifications and directions from the manufacturer (GE) to my my google drive for you to download. The file is in .PDF format so you will need a .PDF viewer to open the file.

click here to open/download the installation instructions

Let me know if there is anything else you need, thanks. In the meantime please read below:

The only way I am compensated for the time I spend on the site helping is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

did you get the file?