John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I've got a Duet M#WFW8300SW02 Can you identify for me which

Customer Question

I've got a Duet M#WFW8300SW02
Can you identify for me which line on connection UI8 would be ground and which lines would be data from the UI to the CCU and which line would be data from the CCU back to the UI?
I would also like to know on connector MI3 which line is ground and which of the two lines is data to the MCU and which line is data back to the board?
Thanks
Dale
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Are you looking for this wiring diagram?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I have the schmatic. It does not ID the Logic lines from UI to CCU or CCU back to UI. Need the ground line ID as well.Schmatic does not ID logic lines back and forth from CCU to Motor Control board or ground. Need that as well.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Schmatic gives pin numbers on connection UI8 as well as connection M13 at the CCU.I need to ID the serial communication lines along with ground.Thanks, I'm waiting on your call.Dale.............
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you ID the lines in question for me?Dale.......
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You there web guy?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not trying to be rude. Are you there?Dale..........
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Whirlpool does not provide board level information. The data lines are not marked because without the engineering software to read the data it is not really useful to know.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry you could not answer my question.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

You will need to contact Whirlpool engineering and get someone to violate their confidentiality agreement to get the information you seek. Good luck, hopefully you will find someone.