Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Have a bosh dish washer and I am looking for a timer board

Customer Question

have a bosh dish washer and I am looking for a timer board for my dishwasher. were can I buy it
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: the number on it is shu5314uc/u06 and no I did not run a test. I'm the home owner. not a tech. when I go to put the cycle in wash it will say 90 min but it will run for 4 hours and count down.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes . I have electrical back ground. I took the board out. this happen 4 years ago and a tech had to solder a cold joint on the board.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: if it goes in wash and hold it will take 20 min . that is o k but if you go to wash cycle it you say 90 min but take 4 or 5 hours. would you say this is my problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

As I'm sure you're aware, this part is no longer made but Searspartsdirect.com carries the part because they have a close relationship with Bosch so below is a link to the board you can order for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.