John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My model is an Aurora. When my food was cooked, I opened my

Customer Question

My model is an Aurora. When my food was cooked, I opened my microwave and the first thing I noticed is that the light was out. I put a mug full of water in and pressed one minute and the turn table turned very very slowly and the oven is usually loud when cooking, the sound was a very faint.
My first GE microwave (with my new home) lasted 14 years and this one is 2 years old, sticker says September 2014. with one year warranty.
Please tell me what's going on with this oven. Thank you *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello, Lucille! If you look around the opening of the microwave, can you please post the model number of the microwave?