Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Dryer model dpgt750ec1ww will not consistently come on. I

Customer Question

Dryer model dpgt750ec1ww will not consistently come on. I have to circuit breaker reset (though the breaker is not tripping). Circuit breaker tested fine. When the dryer does pwr on it works fine, no codes. It simply will not power on. What parts do I need to order?
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: yes, most times it will reset. However, same day, if not the next cycle it will not power up
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What parts do I need to order?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

You need to order the main power board that controls the power to the user interface, I have listed it below:

Dryer Electronic Control Board

Part #: WE04X10120 - click here

The only way I am compensated for the time I spend on the site helping is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?